Thursday, July 15, 2021

How to Implement an Office-Wide Recycling Program


Want to reduce your carbon footprint and get rid of your e-waste?

Working on a recycling plan is a great way to get employees involved in making your small business more eco-friendly!

Not only will this practice save you money over time, but it’s a great way to create good press for your business, and to do your part to help our environment.

When your toner cartridges are empty and the time to dispose them arrives, you might be wondering how to do it responsibly. There are many benefits to recycling toner cartridges, allowing individuals and organizations alike to contribute positively to our communities.

Read more on our website! 

“I have worked with MCS for close to six years now. They have been our main provider for printers, ink cartridges, laptops and desktops (plus much more!). I will purchase through them before I will any other supplier because I know the needs of our company are highly regarded by Chris and his crew. I never have to worry about my order. They've got it covered! Plus, and most importantly, I know they will beat any price out there!”

No comments:

Post a Comment